Free E & O Insurance Quote
It’s not about your professionalism, training, or years of experience. It’s about human nature. Mistakes happen to the best of us, no matter how experienced.
Yes, you can be sued even if you didn’t do anything wrong.
The simplest clerical error or proofreading mistake (even made by a trainee) can cost you, if it results in financial loss or damage to the reputation of one of your customers.
That’s why it’s important to understand the extent of your business liability insurance—it only protects your operation against bodily injury, property damage or advertising injury.
But what happens when you, one of your employees, or a vendor fails to catch something that your customer doesn’t miss, and they hold you responsible?
They can not only refuse to pay, they may also sue you for damages.
But with an errors and omissions (E&O) insurance policy, you’ll enjoy specialized liability protection against losses not covered by traditional business insurance.
Who needs E&O insurance?
If you’re in the business of providing services to clients for a fee—doctors, lawyers, accountants, architects, engineers, wedding planners, printers, building-trades contractors, mortgage and real estate services, designers, advertising agencies—if your service is possible to be done incorrectly or late, and it costs your client money or harms their reputation, you need to investigate E&O.
What does E&O cover?
Errors and omissions protects you from claims in the event a customer or client sues your service business for negligent acts, errors or omissions occurring during business activities, and which potentially result in a financial loss for the client.
Errors and omissions insurance policies usually cover the business owner, both salaried and hourly employees, and subcontractors working on behalf of the business.
Errors and omissions insurance can be customized to meet your specific needs, no matter what your business or industry. Real estate agents face different risks than printing companies, but both have potential to impact their customers lives and livelihoods if a mistake occurs.
Benefits of a specialized E&O policy from Kaplansky Insurance may also include:
- Monthly payment options to help spread out your payments so you can better manage your cash flow
- Coverage of temporary staff, full-time employees, and independent contractors
- Past work covering unforeseen claims arising from work completed before you were even insured, to a pre-agreed date
- Worldwide coverage as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., one of its territories or Canada
- Claims responsiveness when time is of the essence, especially in the event of an insurance claim
- Tailored coverage for the specific risks of your field and industry
- Knowledgeable agents who provide exceptional, passionate service
- Coverage for contracts satisfying most standard contract insurance requirements
- Fast and simple online quotes, or helpful agents, immediate coverage
The Kaplansky Insurance Difference
You may think you want the cheapest insurance you can find, but realize you may not be getting everything you bargained for …
While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy when it comes to your business.
Click on the quote request button now or click here to find a location near you and let the professionals at Kaplansky Insurance help you forge the strongest shield possible to help you protect the things you care about most.