As an auto dealer, you know the obvious risks: the value of your business sits vulnerable, on display in showrooms and open lots all day and all night.But does your auto dealers insurance policy also consider the liability inherent in doing business, having employees, and the exposure that comes from of hundreds of people visiting your lot each month? Not to mention, the very real possibility one of them is just out for a quick injury or omission claim against you?
Since every business is unique. Kaplansky Insurance considers all aspects of your particular business to create a comprehensive business policy. You can trust us to make sure you have the right auto dealers insurance coverage designed to match the individual aspects of your business.
What does the policy cover?
A comprehensive auto dealer insurance policy in Massachusetts can include coverage such as:
- Property damage and bodily injury – covers possible damage from lot and garage-related operations
- Garage keepers – covers damage to autos and property left by customers
- Garage-owned autos – covering damage to garage-owned autos on the lot or stored
- Owned autos – providing protection for claims arising out of ownership and disagreements
- Hired autos – protect vehicles you or your employee rent or borrow for business purposes
- Non-owned autos – cover your partners, employees or members of households using vehicles for your business or personal affairs
- Temporary substitute autos – protect your owned autos in case they are disabled and you must use a temporary vehicle
- Newly acquired autos – protect new or additional autos acquired during the policy period.
Kaplansky Insurance also offers your business more complete coverage at great rates, including:
- Defective Product and Faulty Work Coverage to protect the products and work performed by your shop should the work or parts result in an accident that causes property damage to your customer’s vehicle (broadened garage liability coverage)
- Customer Autos Actual Loss Sustained to cover the amount of the actual loss of a customer’s vehicle, regardless of the dollar limit.
You can save even more by writing this coverage in conjunction with a [company] business property policy and provide a complete protection package for your business.
The Kaplansky Insurance Difference
You may think you want the cheapest insurance you can find, but realize you may not be getting everything you bargained for…
While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you.