We’re Always Looking To Grow.
We are a rapidly growing locally owned business looking to acquire quality independent agencies in Massachusetts and surrounding states.
This is a tremendous opportunity for principals who are looking for either an exit strategy or an expansion opportunity. We have a reputation for stability and longevity in the market, and have completed more than 26 acquisitions of insurance agencies.
Agencies like yours turn to Kaplansky Insurance when interested in divesting their business for myriad reasons:
The Kaplansky Difference
- By combining the product and service capabilities of chosen insurance companies with our industry expertise, our dedicated teams understand the value and commitment to you clients and we seek to build upon your unique offerings. You’re partnership is the cornerstone of our business. It’s these relationships that set us apart and drive us to be the best at what we do.
- We have an excellent reputation with our customers, with insurance carriers, with bankers and other financial institutions, and in the communities we serve. Our “Five Star” and “Best Practices” awards are testimonials to the relationships that we enjoy with our clients and carriers.
- We have the strength and stability of a large insurance carrier but with the local, personalized service of a small company.
- We are highly motivated, well funded, and have sufficient resources for attractive acquisitions. We have the means and desire to offer you a substantial premium above what other agencies will offer.
- Our acquisition approach is very professional. We understand your concerns about employees, culture and loss of control. Our process is designed to work with you at your own pace.
- We are expanding our corporate footprint, and are interested in acquiring agencies in locations statewide.
Kaplansky Is Backed By A Wealth Of Experience
Our extensive M&A experience, gained over 40 years, marked by 26 successful acquisitions including:
- Insurance by Fisher – Brookline
- Cutler – Boston & Newton
- Harte – Rochester
- Close – Newton
- First – Milford
- Daniels – Milford
- Faneuil – Weymouth
- Arwell – Brookline
- Acushnet – Acushnet
- Camsco – North Darmouth
- Durette – New Bedford
- Bryden & Sullivan – Truro
- DeGuglielmo – Medford
- Cocco – Maynard
- Conary – Marlboro
- Lex – Concord
- Cohen – Needham
- Wolf – Needham
- Vermette and Bates – New Bedford
- North State – Chelmsford
- Congress – Cambridge and Quincy
- Doherty & White – Chelmsford
- Picken – Chelmsford
- East Coast General – Chelmsford
- R.P. Ahearn Insurance – Framingham
- Brooklawn Insurance – New Bedford
- George Gath Insurance – Lowell
Let’s Discuss The Possibilities.
Kaplansky Insurance is here to support at every stage of your agency’s life cycle.We will provide the guidance and perspective of a qualified and experienced agency can help you avoid costly mistakes and capitalize on opportunities.
Our professionals will work with you in a manner that is completely confidential. If you are interested in discussing the sale of your business, simply fill out our quick contact form, email@example.com or call (781)453-2552.